Mr Mohsen Naguib Iskander has been a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust since 1991. In addition to general Obstetrics and Gynaecology, he specialises in Urogynaecology which deals with urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women. He has published in this area and regularly trains Gynaecologists and Urologists from all over the UK on prolapse and incontinence surgery.
BASIC – PART 1: 18 – 19 February 2016, Dubai, UAE
14 CME CREDIT HOURS OFFERED
Mr Iskander is currently a member of the following professional associations:
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecologists.
- International Continence Society (ICS).
- International Urogynaecology Association (IUGA)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Cytology